Free Verse

This Is My Rage and I'm Not Insane

I’m so tired of the shit I have to put up with
 Deal with struggle through
Kiss my ass
Bullshit at every turn my shoes are so fucked up
All the shit I walk through
I mad not angry that’s much to polite
Fuck this damn life
Greedy motherfukus thinking only of themselves
Selfish sons of bitches it’s them and fucks
Everyone else
Who the hell do they think they are?
A god or some idol I’m suppose
To bow down to and worship
I think they must have smoked too much
Fuckin crack
Every dog has his day and a good dog has two
A stupid dog has none
Stupid bitch your life is done
Rot away alone and unforgiven
You hurt the ones you love
And then turn around and expect
To be loved in return
You’re a joke a court jester
This is my rage and I’m not insane
For feeling this way
Cut you, you don’t bleed red
You bleed green ‘cause you’re
A coward and it seems only in your eyes
Do you have power?
Watch out David was a small man
But he killed Goliath